PDA

View Full Version : Search Marketplace Forum

Halesowen Kid
09-23-2012, 07:08 AM
Hi Guys,

Advise me please, how do I search the Ukulele Marketplace for sellers in the UK only?...

:cheers:

Mike

PhilUSAFRet
09-23-2012, 11:10 AM
Not aware that you have that option.

Halesowen Kid
09-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Hi Phil,

Space Coast, is that Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area?

My daughter lives in Jacksonville & the son in Boca Raton...:)

seeso
09-24-2012, 04:34 AM
Hi Guys,

Advise me please, how do I search the Ukulele Marketplace for sellers in the UK only?...

:cheers:

Mike

Sorry, Mike. Phil is correct. No option such as that exists.

Halesowen Kid
09-24-2012, 04:48 AM
Sorry, Mike. Phil is correct. No option such as that exists.

Thanks for your input you guys from the Windy City & the Sunshine State....:)

By the way!

Where do you buy your uku's from in the US as the wife is visiting the kids in Florida end of October, & I bet you can guess what I want her to bring back with her...:D

PhilUSAFRet
09-24-2012, 05:22 AM
Hi Phil,

Space Coast, is that Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area?

My daughter lives in Jacksonville & the son in Boca Raton...:)

Yep, pretty much the area from Titusville, south to Melbourne Beach. Boca about 90 minutes or so South, Jacksonville about 3 hours North of us. Our uke club is unusually beginner friendly.

PhilUSAFRet
09-24-2012, 05:25 AM
If you want a "decent" uke, I'd suggest a day trip from Jacksonville West on I-10 to Tallahassee. Very few sellers in Florida sell good ukes. Probably get a set up if needed from Andy also. I'd contact him ahead of time to insure he can check it over for needed set up work on the day she visits.

http://andysguitars.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=56_119

Halesowen Kid
09-24-2012, 05:41 AM
If you want a "decent" uke, I'd suggest a day trip from Jacksonville West on I-10 to Tallahassee. Very few sellers in Florida sell good ukes. Probably get a set up if needed from Andy also. I'd contact him ahead of time to insure he can check it over for needed set up work on the day she visits.

http://andysguitars.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=56_119

Hi Phil,

Thank you for your reply & I appreciate the link too & I'll check it out.
I've just seen an old video clip of a guy selling a Keli'i Gold Series Concert Uku, & I have to say I've fallen for it. Have you ant idea please the best store in your country to purchase one from?

Regards,

Mike

PhilUSAFRet
09-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Depends on what you are looking for. There are a lot of great uke shops spread out from West Coast to East Coast. Most uke seller specialize in beginner to intermediate quality ukes...if you are lucky to find the intermediate ones. Of course there are many custom uke makers that make amazing ukes for the money. Don't forget "my Country" includes Hawaii, which would include Hawaii Music Supply.
Check with that shop in Tallahassee, it'll be closer than anything else that sells those quality ukes. If you want mail order, you can get many recommendations on this site from HMS, MIMS, Uke Republic, Mainland, Elderly, and more.