Uke Hat

ancient

Reaction score
Do you have a favorite hat that you wear when you play your uke?

I have a couple of hats I take to outdoor festivals mostly for protection from the sun. I also wear hats in most of my vids to hide the growing forehead and the eye-twitch. :)

John

i love wearing a hat when i play, its either a flat cap or a pork pie hat, my favourite hat is my black pork pie hat, coz it is super cool lol

I wear a tinfoil hat. It's the only way to stop Jake stealing my licks.

I wear the newsboy style - stroker cap or a beret. I make them myself out of leather or random sized pieces of whatever fabric is in our upholstery shop or ordered from my sample books. My wife worked at JoAnne's Fabrics, so she bought me some really nice fabric pieces. Pendelton wool is nice in the winter.

No, but it's a good idea...

Two City Sport (hat makers in Belgium) newsboys. One is a grey silk weave (looks like wool) 8 panel, and the other is a denim 6 panel. My husband has a linen flat cap of the same brand that he never wears. I'm taking it over.

Now you all have me thinking about buying a uke hat. Hmm.... maybe a Leontyne Price-esque Diva turban would do it.

I like them 50cent ones that come in to our local Op Shop :p

I wear a Tilley Endurables T-1 that I bought about 20 years ago. The finest Canadian hats ever made!
-joe

Top Bottom