PSY - Gangnam Style

lol, I was wondering when someone would do this....

One listen to this popular song shows, conclusively, that Psy is the reincarnation of Michael Jackson.

YES! I love that song!

Nice! Great performance and recording/video - all the more impressive that it's done in Korean. Very well done, man!

Why???? I just dont get any of it.

I often don't get songs as well. I might be able to help on this one though. People who haven't seen the music video tend to not understand the popularity of this song. If it weren't for the ridiculous video that Psy did, the song (and Psy probably) would have never made it out of Korea. You still may not get the song, but that's the explanation for the popularity of it anyway... Regardless, I think ukuhippo rocked it.

Last edited:
I often don't get songs as well. I might be able to help on this one though. People who haven't seen the music video tend to not understand the popularity of this song. If it weren't for the ridiculous video that Psy did, the song (and Psy probably) would have never made it out of Korea. You still may not get the song, but that's the explanation for the popularity of it anyway... Regardless, I think ukuhippo rocked it.

Yeah I guess I should have added that it was done very nicely and props to performer. That said I still dont understand how this has become so popular. I see it as one of the things we will look back on in a few years and wonder what we were thinking. Or maybe I am getting old and out of touch, is 31 old?

That was spectacular!!

Regardless, I think ukuhippo rocked it.

Errrr, it's absolutely NOT me playing in that video. I just found it while browsiing youtube, and wanted to share it. Again, THIS IS NOT ME PLAYING, I wish I had half his skills.

Errrr, it's absolutely NOT me playing in that video. I just found it while browsiing youtube, and wanted to share it. Again, THIS IS NOT ME PLAYING, I wish I had half his skills.

Oh! I thought you meant that you just discovered Gangnam style on youtube and whipped that cover up real quick. Well, good find anyway.

haters.gif

Top Bottom