Tom Guy Tenor with case

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad-e-o

Reaction score
Tom Guy Bluegrass Ukulele
From the UU listing that I purchased it from;
Redwood box, Bubinga fretboard and bridge. Mahogany overlay on the headstock. Poplar neck with Mahogany laminations. Ebony nut and saddle. I also made an ebony cover for the string knots on the bridge. Because of the position of the bridge being close to the end of the box, I found that the knots were irritating the inside of my arm so I made the cover for it.

Gotoh sealed tuners with amber buttons. Currently strung low G with Worth CHLGHD strings.

There are some small dings on the box, most of which I'm sure were there before Tom got it. After all, it is a real cigar box. I had a MiSi pickup in it for a while which I removed to install in another uke this winter. I didn't plug the hole so if the buyer chooses, they can install a pickup easily themselves. The bridge has been drilled for an undersaddle transducer. Right now I'm just calling the hole an end port so the person sittng to your right can get a little more sound.LOL.
Comes with hard case and for 175.00 will include ground shipping to lower 48 only other shipping possible at your cost.

Great You Tube review http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j69pkVK3xCg

Attachments

• UU TG.jpg
    UU TG.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 48
  • TG neck.jpg
    TG neck.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 52
  • TG corina.jpg
    TG corina.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 47
  • TG body.jpg
    TG body.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 51
  • tg bridge.jpg
    tg bridge.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 49
Any interest in trades looking for Soprano/concert will add cash to the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom