Any Baritone players out there? Help! Can't find resources for my Baritone Uke!! A

VaGoddess

Reaction score
Hey! I've had my baritone ukulele for about a week or so & I can't seem to find any good lessons for it! I'm really trying to find scale charts and it seems impossible! Any Baritone players out there, that can help me?!

What sort of scales do you need? Maybe you can just use regular guitar scales and omit the 5th and 6th strings.

For the link to the Doctoruke site- I just got my baritone today & just played my 1st song(kinda)!
I bought a soprano the other day to start, but I really wanted the baritone. So YAAYY!!!

I've been playing the baritone a couple of months and found that the Doctor Uke chord sheets were in a different tuning to the ones of my local Uke Group (or even different versions shock horror ;) ).

I've therefore started converting them so have a look here, on the offchance you want to play with a group of GCEA fanatics.

http://bedfordukulelegroup.co.uk/

I've got a baritone version of Uncle Rod's Bootcamp as well so PM me if you want a copy

Cheers

Ben

Top Bottom