"Rocky Raccoon"

Woo Hoo The Fab Tasmania Uker Man....Keep Strummings them strings..Awesome Bruddah
yes blow dat kazoo....Yippee...Good Morning Surprises...lovely

That was great Jon! Totally made my morning! You certainly are one of the most colorful personalities on the UU!

Excellent! Got my blood pumping and face smiling on this early morning.

Why don't you do-do it in the road?

Thanks for putting a smile on my face at 6 am Monday morning...fun stuff Jon....
wow the kazoo thingy sure would have been like a hard dose of caffeine...your poor ears Carrie!
Woo Hoo The Fab Tasmania Uker Man....Keep Strummings them strings..Awesome Bruddah
yes blow dat kazoo....Yippee...Good Morning Surprises...lovely
many thanks Bruddah for the lovely comment
Fab! Where's the thumbsupbeatles-smiley when you need one???:rock:
thanks Steffen and Miriam!
Nice one Jon, that was toe tapping stuff, I'd tap mine if they would move! That's one bright uke!
cheers Leroy, yeah I love this song. And it's probably the only Beatles song I'll ever play or at least be game enough to have a bash at. Had so much fun doing this one today. Can't beat them 25 buck ukes brother :eek:

That was great Jon! Totally made my morning! You certainly are one of the most colorful personalities on the UU!
thanks a lot Frankie! Colourful? he he...at least it's not 50 shades of grey eh
Excellent! Got my blood pumping and face smiling on this early morning.
thanks Roxie!
Fabulous, great energy, great song.
many thanks Cam, it's a pretty cool song eh...first ever attempt to play a Beatles song for me
not sure what you mean TG, but if you mean 'on the road'...the only road I ever travel is the one between the house and the letterbox, just under 1km with the dog each day :p I don't have a setlist or anything cause it's a rare thing for me to play music in public. If I did this one would sure be a cool addition though!

Beatles song inspired by a pair of monkeys Paul saw doing it in India.. also on the White Album with Rocky Raccoon.. your version was excellent!

'Why don't we do it in the road
Why don't we do it in the road
No one will be watching us
Why don't we do it in the road '

Beatles song inspired by a pair of monkeys Paul saw doing it in India.. also on the White Album with Rocky Raccoon.. your version was excellent!

'Why don't we do it in the road
No one will be watching us
Why don't we do it in the road '

ha ha...shows how ignorant I am...I can't admit to being a Beatles fan. I don't own a single record of theirs and have never even heard an album in full, so I didn't know about that song. Thanks for filling me in...now I feel like a right ol' moinkey myself :eek:

Top Bottom