I'll Fly Away - WCUF 2012

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
One of the songs in my set at the Wine Country Uke Fest a couple of weeks ago.

It was a real scorcher that day and I played in the hottest part of the day. Phew!!!

This tune went down well.

Very relaxing song.

Such a lovely performance Ken. Beautiful stuff mate. :)

Some of the listeners joined you in song! It must be supremely satisfying when that happens.

Silly stroller lady. :)

Yes, it's nice when the crowd join in. One of the other performers joined in on double bass too.

Very relaxing song.

I always feel relaxed at that festival too, even though it is a big event.

Thanks, i enjoyed that!

My pleasure.

Such a lovely performance Ken. Beautiful stuff mate. :)

Yeh, this song went quite well and the audience seemed to enjoy it too, J.

Yes Sir, I'm with Eugene, top stuff.

Thanks. It is a great venue to play. Looking forward to next year.

Though only barely related. You motivated me to play John Denver today and I am really enjoying it. Thanks.

Although I only know and play a couple of songs, I like John Denver's music.

Superb! This is probably my all-time favorite song from any genre and I love how you do it.

Ken: Simply beautiful. This one gets me every time. In fact, when my own time is over in this place, this is the tune that I hope I'm sent off with to the next life. You made me day and reminded me that music takes us through time.

Ken: Simply beautiful. This one gets me every time. In fact, when my own time is over in this place, this is the tune that I hope I'm sent off with to the next life. You made me day and reminded me that music takes us through time.

It's an interesting song, isn't it? One of the most positive songs about dying that I know.

Top Bottom