Teen ukers

There are some extraordinary talent in the younger generation. but they can kick my butt anytime, just a joy watching them play.

One of the many things the survey is revealing is that there are A LOT of high schoolers that visit UU regularly.

I'm 14 and I come here at least 3 times a day to check stuff. I've been playing guitar for 8 years and took up uke about 2 years ago, so it comes very naturally to me. I love the instrument so much. I'm glad I'm not the only kid ;)

I was a teen until I turned twenty the 4th. Hooya!

I really wish I would have picked up the uke when I was in high school. Would have had much more time to practice.

16 here. wishing i would get mah fat booty up to the drivers center to get my permit too lol. Im on here pretty much all day since im always playin uke. Getting suspended from school is also another reason. :eek:

Im 18, im not all that good, but hey, i love the uke:cool:

I'm 15, been playing a kamaka hf-3 tenor since i was 10. I've got a broken hand now and I havn't been playing for weeks. I'm going crazy. :uhoh:

I'm 16, and i started playing about half a year ago. I probably check this site every 20 minutes, yea its a curse...(but a plesant one;)) I used to play guitar, but I like the uke better because of how much happier it sounds.

I'm 14 and I've been playing for just over a year now. I forget there's such a wide range of ages, everyone's so cool.

Top Bottom