Have a Mainland Red Cedar/Rosewood Soprano Pineapple to Trade/Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukemunga

Reaction score
Looking for a good laminate Concert size like an Islander, or ?

Or a Concert size Flea.

The Pineapple's in pristine shape and comes with a Stagg tweed hard case.

Anyone interested?

I havent bought a Pineapple in months! Can you post some pics?

Your PM box is full, so I'll post this here instead:

I have a Koa Pili Koko concert - solid acacia - that I may be willing to trade you. I'm in NE Ohio as well (Lakewood), so it might be easy to work out a neutral meeting spot. I currently have Living Water Strings on it, and it comes with a soft case. The two instruments run pretty close to the same price retail.

It's got a sweet voice and is great for plucking, but it doesn't really match my personality. I'd like something with a little more bark and volume and I've had my eye on getting a Mainland for some time.

I'll be at the Uke at the Euc concert on Friday night, PM me back if you're interested in meeting up there.
https://www.facebook.com/events/461186840570618/

Your PM box is full, so I'll post this here instead:

I have a Koa Pili Koko concert - solid acacia - that I may be willing to trade you. I'm in NE Ohio as well (Lakewood), so it might be easy to work out a neutral meeting spot. I currently have Living Water Strings on it, and it comes with a soft case. The two instruments run pretty close to the same price retail.

It's got a sweet voice and is great for plucking, but it doesn't really match my personality. I'd like something with a little more bark and volume and I've had my eye on getting a Mainland for some time.

I'll be at the Uke at the Euc concert on Friday night, PM me back if you're interested in meeting up there.
https://www.facebook.com/events/461186840570618/

Thank you for your interest but I want to stick with a laminate concert for now. Actually bought a brand new Mainland Slotted Head Mahogany Concert and then traded it for the Pineapple. I loved the concert and I love the Pineapple - both sound just great! I think I'm just a bit overly concerned about the care and feeding of a solid wood uke and I think I've discovered I'm much more comfortable playing a concert scale than a soprano. Really hot for a Flea right now.

Hello, I have a Lanikai CK-C koa laminate that I won in a drawing and it just does not get played for I have many other concert sized ukes to choose from. I have pictures that I've been meaning to post to sell her but never seem to get around to it. There's a new on on Amazon for 211.00. Here http://www.amazon.com/Lanikai-CK-C-Concert-Curly-Ukulele/dp/B001E1M8ZO

I tried to find the pictures but couldn't. If your interested I'll search for 'em again. She does not look like the uke on Amazon. Basically the same but the wood grain in different. She's still a beauty though. There are a couple of very minor scratches you can hardly see (came that way) and a itty bitty piece of the sound hole purf is missing (also came that way). Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom