New ukulele day!

Garydavkra

Reaction score
I just received my new uke. It's a Pono Mahogany tenor that I ordered from Hawaii Music Supply. I had it strung with a low G. All I can say is wow! The tone is so deep and warm just the way I like it and the craftsmanship is second to none. I know everyone pretty much says the same thing when getting a new ukulele but, I'm really impressed. The guys at HMS do a great job of setting them up. It only took four days to come from Hawaii to Wyoming.

I'll be posting a picture of it along with my other ukes on the ukulele p*** thread.:drool:

Congrats on the Pono. Hope you didn't have anything else that needed to be done today!

Congratulations on your new ukulele! Please post a photo of it in this thread for those of us who have been banned from the uke p*** thread for excessive drooling.

Congratulations! The very first uke I ever strummed was my buddy's Pono mahogany tenor. It got me hooked!
-joe

Aloha Gary,
Congrats on your new additional Pono to the family...yes HMS is the best....in shipping, products, customer service and setups...no can go wrong....Happy Strummings..

Congrats! I've only played one Pono, my friend Robin owns it. She takes it away from me when my eyes get shifty and I act like I'm gonna keep it... it sounds awesome!

nice!!!!!! good to hear you like your pono that much! i plan on getting one soon myself! happy strumming :shaka:

Top Bottom