Kanilea K-1C concert ukulele and case

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatalieS

Reaction score
I'm selling this uke for my mom. She decided concert size wasn't for her and is now the happy owner of a larger uke. :)

This is a Kanilea K-1C concert, UV finish, with TRU bracing. She bought it on a trip to the factory in 2009. It's basically sat unused since then, with maybe 3 hours playing tops. I've looked over it meticulously, and it's flawless in mint condition. It has really striking grain and is a beautiful coppery color. The uke is currently strung with Aquilas, which I'm usually not a fan of but this uke sounds fantastic. It's loud, has a sweet tone, and has great action.

We're asking $650 + shipping (North America buyers only, please). Local pickup also available in Tampa area.

Pictures and videos to follow!

013.jpg

Last edited:
That is a particularly nice sounding Kanile'a.

Every time I sell a Kanile'a uke, I end up getting another one before too long.

My stable is full, but this looks like quite a good deal.

Great deal considering that new they go for about $900. I have the premium version an love playing it.

If the world tilts on it's axis, and for some insane reason this thing doesn't sell, bring it to Tarpon Springs in November!!!!!!

This uke is still available. My apologies to anyone who is affected by this, but for the time being I'm requesting sale within North America only.

Aloha Nat,
I luuuuvvv concerts....you are tempting me.....gee lucky I live in the middle of the sea and outside the borders of your selling area, that is a nice price for essentially a flawless ukulele....Good Luck on the sale...

Hi Stan, if we can't get it sold within the continent we'll open it up to international/overseas buyers. Just trying to keep it simple to start with, and she's in no hurry to sell!

Just sent PM: Been wanting one of those babies since uke day 1. Will become the head uke in my stable. Gonna thin out a few at the Tampa Bay Uke Getaway in Tarpon Springs in November.

This uke is sold. Thanks to my fellow Floridian, PhilUSAFRet! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom