just brought UOGB tickets! wheeeeeeee!

You lucky sod.

When they were up our way earlier this year I already had a commitment that day.

Seriously, enjoy yourself.

thats awesome, have you seen them before ? my friend saw them at the royal albert hall last friday, he reckons they were unusually below par,maybe the long extensive tour is titring them out, hope they give you a good show,they are fantastic, i have seen them a few times :)

Grats! I got tickets to the NJ show next month! :D

Congratulations on your tix! It looks like the UOGB is going to be in Northern California the same weekend as the Reno Ukulele Festival. What to do?

saw em down here in February Dave. Super show, lots of fun. You'll have a ball!

You lucky dog! I keep hoping they'll come somewhere near here but so far no luck. I'd go if they were as near as Houston, Oklahoma City, Shreveport, Abilene, but so far they've been keeping their distance. :)

I'd rather get burned on a cheap uke anyday.....than a expensive one... make sure you buy from a reputable company, Brand.. High end luthiers most times you
need not worry about...they should be perfect..:)

Last edited:
I'm going with my buddy Robin to see them here in Floriduh next month! Yippee!

I'm sooooo glad someone posted this. I tried to get tickets to the concert at Davis, CA but they're almost booked. I was able to get seats at the concert at Stanford so that should be nice. Woohoo!

Our uke club did a group buy for the Omaha show in April.
We have at least two dozen going.
We will have a block of seats near the front.

Any UU member in the Omaha area who wants in on this may PM me, we should be able to get all the tickets we need.

Our beloved fearless leader is such a UOGB groupie he's traveling to the two shows in Michigan. :eek:

Top Bottom