sympathy for the devil

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukuleledaveey

Reaction score
hi just thought i would share this with those who do not frequent the seasons competition, this my entry for week 32. A stripped down version of that classic stones song "sympathy for the devil" recorded in my attic on my Baritone.
Many thanks for watching :)

Way to go man...fine job!

hi just thought i would share this with those who do not frequent the seasons competition, this my entry for week 32. A stripped down version of that classic stones song "sympathy for the devil" recorded in my attic on my Baritone.
Many thanks for watching :)

Good job! You look like Igor Presnyakov! ;)

he he he i wish i could play like him, many thanks for your kind words

Mate, that was totally brilliant! Rock solid from start to finish, great song choice, terrific performance.

Thanks so so much Campbell, you are such a top fella, and so supportive really appreciate it mate,many many thanks from me.

Pleased to hear you! :music:

Cheers guys means alot to get praise from such wonderful performers as yourselves, thanks so much.

Way to go man...fine job!

Many many thanks mate and chuffed to bits that you liked it.

Nice job.....is that a baritone, its sounds great!
Many thanks, really appreciate your comment, yep that is a kala baritone i got off ebay for a bargin of a price and strung it wih worth fat brown fluro carbon stringgs. many thanks to all you guys again, means alot all the great comments you give me, thanks so much everyone.

Absolute belter. Great rhythm to it! I've been trying to do one called "Sympathy For The Breville" but have been struggling to buggery! :D Mind you - after listening to how good this is, I might have to have another go!

:)

BB.

P.S. By the way - your attic? Never, it's off the set of "Blake's 7" surely? :D

Absolute belter. Great rhythm to it! I've been trying to do one called "Sympathy For The Breville" but have been struggling to buggery! :D Mind you - after listening to how good this is, I might have to have another go!

:)

BB.

P.S. By the way - your attic? Never, it's off the set of "Blake's 7" surely? :D

Many thanks barry, ha ha sympathy for the breville i love it or how about empathy for the breville, yeah i am actually very pleased with it i am normally extremely critical of my limited ability,but i love this song so much and managed a fairly decent stripped back version.
My Misses insisted i put a back drop in the loft (attic) as she didnt like all our junk being displayed around the world, so i have the ukelites to thank as they came up with the idea in one of there videos, it is simply one of those thermal foil blankets hung up with some lights reflecting off it, anyway cheers mate and i look forward to the breville song, all the best from me.

Many thanks barry, ha ha sympathy for the breville i love it or how about empathy for the breville, yeah i am actually very pleased with it i am normally extremely critical of my limited ability,but i love this song so much and managed a fairly decent stripped back version.
My Misses insisted i put a back drop in the loft (attic) as she didnt like all our junk being displayed around the world, so i have the ukelites to thank as they came up with the idea in one of there videos, it is simply one of those thermal foil blankets hung up with some lights reflecting off it, anyway cheers mate and i look forward to the breville song, all the best from me.

Not want yer junk seen around the world? That's what youtube is for - so we can see people's bathrooms and kitchens etc! :D

As to the song - I might just leave it as artwork for now just for a laugh - I'm struggling to write about toasted sandwiches! :D

Here's the cover though -
Breville.jpg

great cover well there is so much to write about toasted sarnies, like how the melted cheese is hotter than lava and burns the top of your mouth off, they never cut in half which they are meant to do, the innards always spill out and stick to the machine, how about this for a opening line " Please allow me to incinerate your mouth, im a combination of toast n' cheese"
" Hotter than lava, when it hits your tongue you'll be screamin on your knees"
" Cheese n' pickle, or maybe bangers n' beans"

hope thats some help :)

great cover well there is so much to write about toasted sarnies, like how the melted cheese is hotter than lava and burns the top of your mouth off, they never cut in half which they are meant to do, the innards always spill out and stick to the machine, how about this for a opening line " Please allow me to incinerate your mouth, im a combination of toast n' cheese"
" Hotter than lava, when it hits your tongue you'll be screamin on your knees"
" Cheese n' pickle, or maybe bangers n' beans"

hope thats some help :)

That's a corker!

Gerrit written yerself - go on. I'd love that - you've
Got half done already - it was only the title I came up with. :)

As to the song - I might just leave it as artwork for now just for a laugh - I'm struggling to write about toasted sandwiches! :D

Here's the cover though -
View attachment 43433

gf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom