• White

Votes: 18 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
We need your help! We're putting up the T-Shirt Pre-orders today but we're still undecided which design to print. They will both cost the same so please vote and make your voice heard. We will close the pre-orders in 1 week and we will order whichever one gets the most votes (though we may order the other one later). If you really like one and dislike the other, you may want to wait til next week to place your order to make sure you'll be getting a shirt you want to wear.

Brown Tee - White + Red Logo

tshirt1.jpg

Brown Tee - White Logo
tshirtwhite.jpg

Pre-Order Yours Now

Last edited:
I'd go for the white and red logo.

So hey i'm confused. how does this preorder thing work? Cuz I went to buy and stuff and it told me $21, not $15.

Shirtsa look great guys. I definitely like the white and red logo.

white and red!!!
ive already preorder it and cant wait to wear it :D
its looks so cool! thx guys!

greetz!

I am with the rest of the group, I'd go with the Brown Tee with White + Red Logo. Looks good, nice work fellas!

I'll hit up the pre order.

MUCHO MAHALOS!

So hey i'm confused. how does this preorder thing work? Cuz I went to buy and stuff and it told me $21, not $15.

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail appears to be the extra 6 bucks.

i like both, but because i have to choose I have to with all white logo. It stands out better for me.

i prefer just the white. ya im going against the majority :D but i dont hate the red either.

great tee, can't wait

oh, red and white please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r-e-d n' w-h-i-t-e !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

thx.

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail appears to be the extra 6 bucks.

Correct. The extra $6 is for shipping and paypal charges. International orders is $12. (Sorry to all you Aussies :( )

Top Bottom