Mya Moe Tenor Tradition Striped Myrtle with K&K pickup

ukulele64

Reaction score

Here's a link to my video review of a quality instrument with a very earthy, soulful voice. I'm very pleased with the craftsmanship, materials, customer service, attention to detail and dedication to excellence Mya Moe exhibited each step of the way. It's a great instrument and really feels like a perfect fit for my touch and taste. I doubt that is a coincidence. Highly recommended!

Last edited:
Lovely Mya-Moe. Incredible instruments... congratulations.

Sounds awesome, so happy to see a great review of a tradition. It seems that most people opt for the classic and get more bling. I've been looking at the tradition for a long time. I really like your choice of striped Myrtle, thanks for sharing.

Beautiful! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to joining the Mya-Moe family, as my # 870 begins its build today.

Congratulations, and always love slide through a good tube amp.

Man just bit the bullet and ordered a Mya Moe Baritone. Will be done just in time for my Bday. Now talk
about having the gift that will be loved for a long long time. Hard to decide on the options but am sure
will come out with just the perfect instrument. Only how many more months to wait ? Good thing i have
some Mya Moe's here to ease the waiting pain.

Great review, was good to watch and listen to as just ordered my own Mya Moe myrtle with K&K pickup so it was good to hear a simular setup being played. Mine will also have a wound low G. Only trouble is build not starting till June. So I guess like you and everyone else who has gone on their build list time can't pass quick enough and you find yourself looking for all things Mya Moe on the web lol.

ETF:cool:

Top Bottom