The Best Day of My Life!!!!!!!!!!

islander

Reaction score
Joe and Kristen Souza of Kanile'a chose me to be their first featured artist for Islander Ukuleles. They gave me a Solid Spruce Top, Koa Back and Sides Cutaway tenor ukulele with a pick up installed.
I got to pick it up in Hawaii straight from the shop. They gave me a shop tour and showed me how they make ukuleles. Joe and Kristen and all the people at the shop were super nice to me. They took my picture and hung it next to Aldrine's on the wall of their shop. My Dad is helping me make a youtube site for my new videos. I want to thank Joe and Kristen for this opportunity.Log001.jpgLog002.jpgLog003.jpgLog004.jpgLog005.jpg

Congratulations! Good times.

Congrats! Next to Aldrine, huh? Super.

Schweeet! Next to Aldrine is some pretty classy real estate!

Wow, that's a cool story! Congratulations :)

Wow. Always remember where you came from. Always remember the people who were good to you.

Good luck!

WoW top man, great story

Congrats Islander....wow that is so cool....up there with aldrine.....happy Strummings...MM
Thank you for the peekchas and the cool story....

Last edited:
Hey islander, big hugs and congrats from Tassie. Can't wait to see your new videos! :shaka:

Congratulations! Wow, what an honor! Uke it with all your heart!
-joe

That's fantastic! What a lucky dude you are.

Anyone now considering changing their screen name to Ko'Aloha or Kamaka to see if the other K-brands want to make you their poster boy?

Awesome, congratulations. You should be proud.

Top Bottom