Shoutout for MIM's

1937Scott

Reaction score
Howdy,

I've gotta run, but just a quick shout out for MIM's ukes. I bought an Eleuke Peanut from her and I needed it by today since I'm going to be out of town living in a hotel for over a week. I figured it'd be a great uke to play on my earbuds at the airport, as well as my hotel room without offending anyone.

Anyway, Mim got it to me on time, and the set up is PERFECT! I mean, rock solid action that is as good as it gets. I have handled a number of Peanuts and they were all over the place.

It's a thrill to play, and it's all because of the set up Mim did for me.

Scott

Mim on a whim....She is da best.....woo hoo for Mim.....congrats and have fun with your new peanut...Happy Strummings..

MIM's is AWESOME! :bowdown:

I have purchased a couple of `ukuleles from Mim and she is a joy to work with. I am extremely happy with both my tenor Big Island and my tenor Eleuke.

I got a second hand peanut that was originally purchased from Mim and it is exactly like you said. Awesomeness in ukulele form... My other ukes are getting jealous but it's just setup so well..

Just got my 8 string from her on Monday and it is perfect. :)

I must say that Ukulele people are so friendly and willing to go that extra step for others. GOd Bless all the luthiers, sellers and players. It's a wonderful family we have here.

Just got my 8 string from her on Monday and it is perfect. :)

Your 8 string vid and her facebook plug got me to order one. I expect it soon. I have never bought directly from Mim, but I have a 2nd hand Eleuke that she set up and it's perfect. I look forward to the 8 string! Wahoo!

Awwww... shucks yall... you make me feel so good!!! I feel all warm and fuzzy!

Thanks for the shout out! I really put a lot of time and heart into each uke and it is good to hear positive feedback. Yes, peanuts on their own can be a hot mess. I swear I do the most work on those little buggers, so I am glad it is appreciated! And 8 strings, those can be a bit of a weird thing to work on, but when they are done they are such a joy to play.

Matt- It is in the mail today. Missed the post on your by 10 minutes yesterday. Was trying to get it out with the others, but I dont like to rush a set up, so I would rather get it a day later to you! It is sah weet! And will be there on Saturday :)!

MiM is a ukulele goddess in my house, bought an Eleuke from her last christmas, it came within 10 days during the run up to christmas it was perfectly set up and still plays like a dream

Top Bottom