Gotoh stealth tuners for a slotted head?

MPereira

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been trying to search down a set of stealth tuners for a slotted headstock, I've contacted all the usual luthier suppliers and nobody carries them....All Parts says they can special order them but will take 4 months to get them in. Does anyone here know if anybody stocks these, or where I might be able to purchase a set? Thanks, Mike

Thanks for the reply Newportlocal. The first link has the tuners for a regular peg head...I can get those. I need them with a post for a slotted head. And Gotoh has minimum orders, they wont sell direct unless I order in bulk.

Thanks for the reply Newportlocal. The first link has the tuners for a regular peg head...I can get those. I need them with a post for a slotted head. And Gotoh has minimum orders, they wont sell direct unless I order in bulk.
I PM'd the only builder I had seen use one. Best of luck. I hope you find them.

We're an official Gotoh agent and can get you anything from the Gotoh catalog. Just send me an email or PM and I can help you out. :D

Thanks japarts, I ordered them from allparts...next time I order Gotoh stuff I'll get in touch of you.

Top Bottom