FS: Kamaka Soprano Ukulele with hard case (pictures included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
doeas the bridge have any problems?
looks like it's a bit high in the corner of the G string, as if it is about to pop out
(maybe it's just the pics, couls you post another pic of the bridge?)

thanks, good luck

Hello,
There are no problems with the bridge. But I can see how the picture is misleading. Here is a close up picture of the bridge.

photo3-2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

Let me know if you have anymore questions

Hello Sasugano,

Do you know the year of production of the Kamaka?

thank you

Hello Sasugano,

Do you know the year of production of the Kamaka?

thank you

I am not sure, it was handed down to me. But if there is a picture you would like to help you determine the age, i'll be happy to help

I am not sure, it was handed down to me. But if there is a picture you would like to help you determine the age, i'll be happy to help

I don't know that you can determine the exact year since they didn't serialize them. quote from the Kamaka website:
"In 1969, the gold label was replaced by a smaller interior label with a white background and the same trademark red and black lettering. However, the same double K headstock decal remained in use. From 1978 to 2000, a "Samuel Kamaka, Luthier" label was also applied to the custom ukuleles.

Yeah I read that too off the Kamaka web site. I tried to ask around but I was unable to find out the year it was made.

Price is now $450

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom