New uke

Wongo

Reaction score
After what seems like days and days sat at my computer searching for the right ukulele I have finally made a decision. Today I have bought a kanile'a k1 concert with a gloss finish. Thanks to Rob at southern ukulele store, bournemouth. Now I just have to wait impatiently for the postman to bring my new beauty to me. Can't wait to get my hands on it. I will post some pictures as soon as it gets here. I'm like a kid at Christmas. Wow what a feeling.http://app.nventree.co.uk/Media/Resize/Custom/2257de673bad4d9db2f3efc234cc6536.jpg?maxWidth=800

Last edited:
You will not regret that purchase one bit.

I totally understand the feeling - I ordered a uke 2 weeks ago and have actually had trouble sleeping!! I've got to wait until December and have been busying myself buying various straps/hygrometers etc!! Congratulations, look forward to the pics!!

Thank you all. I will be sure to post pictures as soon as I get it. Sound sample might have to wait as I have only been playing for a month and am abit worried I will not do it justice

Great choice Wongo!!! Looking forward to hearing you play and review it!

Thank you all. Just checked the tracker and all being well it should be with me tomorrow. Not sure how well I'll sleep tonight. :)

Top Bottom