"Lost" by Amanda Palmer - ukulele cover

CountryMouse

Reaction score
I love this song. The front end of my version of it is wonky, the second half is more serious. I hope you like it!

CountryMouse

I love Amanda Palmer. It's a fun video and you did a good job with covering the song, CountryMouse.

OH My Mouse.. you have absolutely outdone yourself this time.. Your video, singing and playing.. brought out so many emotions.. I loved seeing your photos of all the people in your life you love.. beautiful tribute and fantastic performance... I had tears in the end. Going to have to learn that one... I love lots of Amanda Palmers stuff I have never heard that one before..

Bravo!! Thank you for sharing!

OH My Mouse.. you have absolutely outdone yourself this time.. Your video, singing and playing.. brought out so many emotions.. I loved seeing your photos of all the people in your life you love.. beautiful tribute and fantastic performance... I had tears in the end. Going to have to learn that one... I love lots of Amanda Palmers stuff I have never heard that one before..

Bravo!! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you so much! This song helped me so much! The second anniversary of my mother's passing will be in two days, and these lyrics helped immensely! You can go download her entire new album for free or little or as much as you want to pay here (not advertising, just a happy fan):

http://www.amandapalmer.net/shop/pay-what-you-want/

My version of "Lost" is certainly not as good as hers at ALL! But I think it's easy to learn. :)

Mousie

Top Bottom