Gorgeous Pono RTSHC slot head ukulele with cutaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

efiscella

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Sold-- Thank you

Gorgeous Pono (RTSHC) solid rosewood back and sides, cedar top, bone nut and saddle, rosewood neck and headstock, slot head ukulele with cutaway!

IMG_0335.jpgIMG_0336.jpgIMG_0337.jpgIMG_0338.jpgIMG_0350.jpg
This is similar to that seen here on HMS: http://www.theukulelesite.com/pono-rtsh.html

HMS is sold out of this model with the cutaway. This is being sold here with a genuine hardwood KoOlau case as seen in the photo (awesome case). It has a cedar soundboard and rosewood body. It has no repairs or cracks. No dents, chips or dings. I welcome anyone to see and play in person. It is a used ukulele with great sound, and has a new D'Adario wound bronze low G, and new Ko'olau Mahana strings. If you're buying new, use HMS, the link above--they're great people. For used, this is your best option. This is priced to sell at only $789, and I have included retailer's website for comparison.

This is currently priced at retail at $929 NEW, and in January 2013, Ko'olau has announced that the price on the RTSHC is going up to $1089.00. If you want new, please buy from the retailer. This is used, but well cared for and fully humidified. I treat my instruments extremely well. Smoke free household. As I said, it is priced to sell $789 + $35 shipping.

Now for all the details, fun!
PAYPAL only, thank you. This is a CONUS sale. Buyer may return within three days of receipt as long as they pay ALL paypal and shipping fees.

I pay any paypal fees, you pay shipping. Note that the shipping is set at only $35-I'm sure that it will cost me more than that to ship, plus I will add insurance. If it is more expensive to ship, I PAY the difference. If it comes out less, I WILL refund you the difference through Paypal. If you wish to pickup in person, please email me so we can set up a time.

The only shipping option is US Postal Service ground unless you are willing to pay the full cost of the shipping. Signature required, and only to a Paypal confirmed address (sorry, I cannot ship to addresses not on your Paypal account for your protection and for mine). I will have it carefully packed in the cases and boxing as described in the ad. Any instruments stands in these photos are, obviously, NOT included in the sale. If you have more questions --just email me at ed@mainstage.org.
Price: $789 + shipping

Last edited:
Ed, that uke is gorgeous! And nothing beats a cedar topped ukulele for sound. Nothing.

The cutaway is extra charge, too, but truly helps the upper fret reaches. Plus, less likely to get strum marks.

that's a beaut, ed... you coming to our meetup on 10/10? i'd like to try that bad boy out! also, feel free to post this on our gpcnjue page on fb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom