Mahalo sweet Mahalo.

sillymonky

Reaction score
You were bought by my bf as a "work guitar". Something cheap to keep in the office. But he didn't like your sound and you wouldn't hold your tune. He said you "sucked", and he wouldn't let me play you. But then he decided to throw you away and I saved you. You sounded sweet andyour tuning was just fine. And then you saved me. You were there while I recovered from a summer-ruining injury and you introduced me to the instrument that will finally give me musical independance. In the end, you lived in MY office, and you never ever "sucked".

Now you've moved on to seek your fortunes with Michelle (who's already run off to the music store to buy you a new bag and a tuner!). You were a great teacher - I hope you continue to spread your ukulele sweetness for many years to come. Mahalo.
mahalo 1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20120928-00180.jpg
    IMG-20120928-00180.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
When you have nothing to compare it to and expectations are low, they can still be a fabulous start. And while it maybe never sounded "amazing", it didn't sound bad either.

But sigh - it's like watching your kids leave home. *sniff sniff*

Your story made my Mahalo smile:

001-4.jpg

:)

Aloha little green Mahalo. May you continue to spread the ukulele happiness for many years to come.

Nicely written. Maybe you could tag it, like a wild animal in Africa. That way you could track its life journey and see who else it touches.
Beautifully written btw. What a lovely piece.

I just ordered one of the yellow smilie face Mahalo ukes to give to my grandson for Christmas. He's four years old, and in to everything. I'm hoping the bright color and smilie face will catch his fancy, and make it easier for him to actually learn to play. And, I'm hoping the instrument will be good enough to facilitate learning. I can do a set up if need be. We'll see.

Top Bottom