FS: Mya-Moe Mango Soprano Tradition

mkatz

Reaction score
FS: Mya-Moe Mango Soprano Tradition ** SOLD **

SOLD

For sale is an as new Mya-Moe Mango Soprano Tradition #209. This one has particularly interesting variations in color and patterns but more importantly, it sounds and plays amazing. It is set up currently with low G fluorocarbon strings but can be changed to high G and comes with a hard shell case in excellent condition.

209Back.jpg209Front.jpg209Shoulder.jpg

I have a Concert Classic incoming so this has to go. A new one is $800 and a seven month wait. This one is available now for $700 + shipping and you will not be disappointed. The price is reduced to $650 + shipping.

Please contact me directly @ mkatz@pfsllc.com.

Mitch

Last edited:
For sale is an as new Mya-Moe Mango Soprano Tradition #209. This one has particularly interesting variations in color and patterns but more importantly, it sounds and plays amazing. It is set up currently with low G fluorocarbon strings but can be changed to high G and comes with a hard shell case in excellent condition.

View attachment 43523View attachment 43524View attachment 43525

I have a Concert Classic incoming so this has to go. A new one is $800 and a seven month wait. This one is available now for $700 + shipping and you will not be disappointed.

Please contact me directly @ mkatz@pfsllc.com.

Mitch

Aloha Mitch,
Long time no see or um hear....where have you been.....Nice to see you back...MM

Aloha Stan, it's nice to be back. I've been focusing more on the guitar lately but I think that's about to change again with the new Mya-Moe arriving soon.

for what it's worth my favourite uke ever is a twin of this one. The sweetest sounding soprano I ever heard. I'd buy it in a second if I didn't already have one. Good luck with the sale Mitch, someone out there has their name on it I'm sure... :)

It is still available. You will not believe the amazing sound that comes out of this small body. Not to mention the radiused fingerboard, peghead tuners, perfect frets and intonation, carbon fiber reinforced neck, dovetailed neck/body joint, hand voiced body and overall cool factor. It's no wonder that Mya-Moe currently has a seven month wait - they are building some of the best ukuleles in the world and are a great value.

Mitch

Mitch, you still don't sell this MMuke? it's insane. The mango wood grain looks ugly for some players? I've heard many mangos that sound amazing, something like koa. If I have a bit more money.... but my koaloha tenor still don't was sold here in Brazil. :iwant:

Last edited:
The price has been reduced to $650 + shipping. Where else can you get a mint Mya-Moe for this price?

Top Bottom