Flamenco Ukulele Blogspot

Ted4

Reaction score
Greetings to one and all... I have created a blogspot ( yes really, and all on my own!!! ) where I have put all my flamenco ukulele films to date. I will put up TABS too if there is any interest.

go to mnbv990.blogspot.com

Ta Ta for now.

Cheers folks!!! Just need to re-learn how to put the TABS up there now!! I feel a small sherry coming on!!!!

a mi tambien me gusta mucho el flamenco.
suerte en este proyecto de expandir el arte flamenco.

Thanks for this, Ted. It's about time people recognised Yorkshire was the true home of Flamenco. ;)

Nice pop on your golpes, BTW. I find golpes on ukulele really hard. Amongst, you know, all the other things I find really hard.

Golpes are a bit of a pain if you have an expensive instrument, but for me they are now almost instinctive and help me with timing and rhytmn. Cheers for all your comments chaps, I didn't know if I was doing something useful or just silly!! Should get all my tabs up there in the next couple of days. I have also transcribed a Zambra, Fandangos de Huelva and a Verdiales which I will also film and put up there soon.

Very nice! And I am definately looking forward to your tabs

Greetings folks....seven tabs uploaded to my blog thingy, hopefully they are legible and make sense!!!

Top Bottom