I need a good Koaloha tenor video!

fabioponta

Reaction score
Hello UU friends,
I need a youtube video of a tenor koaloha KTM-00 being well played. I really enjoyed playing some songs from Jake Shimabukuro in mine KTM-00 last year, but now I have worked harder, and the time was scarce. So, I forgot how to play the beautiful and dificult Jake songs and do not have time to train to remember. I have all 3 koaloha sizes, and now I'm a soprano and concert strumming, and so intend to sell the KTM-00. My idea is to buy a digital piano for gift to my wife, so she can join me playing my soprano concert (she plays some years ago). I'll sell in a sales site here in Brazil (mercadolivre), because I believe there are no friends in the US or Europe would be willing (as I was always) to pay the U$70 to U$100 shipping costs to send to your home. In the future, maybe with more time and money, I intend to buy a tenor Kanilea to compensate koaloha sale, but at the moment I am only interested in selling to buy a digital piano (if you have a Yamaha or Casio and are interested to exchange, contact me).

So friends, if you have or found a good youtube video plaiyng a Koaloha tenor, please send me the link here! I will put the credits.

Hawaii Music Supply has several of those videos you seek.
Look at 1:28 for the KoAloha tenor.

Last edited:

A lil' MGM on a crown bridge.

Last edited:
This is one we just put a Baggs 5.0 in. Video short is unplugged though. Real nice KTM-00. Going to some crazykayaker? coolyaker or something like that

OMG, thank you, Andrew and HMS. OMG! That is awesome! And it has Corey's mojo on it now.

I ordered this a month or so ago from Andrew and the good people at HMS, and wanted the LR Baggs 5.0 installed after discussing it with Andrew. It takes time to do things right and get that installed, and lo and behold, this is the first I've seen of it, in this vimeo.

Mahalo. Mahalo. Mahalo. I have a tweed Fender Deluxe 57 style tube amp sitting alone in my practice room just waiting for it's companion, this tenor. Thanks, Andrew.

That is a sweet sounding tenor, coolk. I love the harp-like tone. Enjoy it, man.

That is well said, tsis. Harp-like tone. That's Koaloha, for sure.

Too bad we don't live closer, we could duet with me on the K, and you on the lovely Homecoming Queen myrtle MM concert. Now THAT would be keen.

OMG, thank you, Andrew and HMS. OMG! That is awesome! And it has Corey's mojo on it now.

I ordered this a month or so ago from Andrew and the good people at HMS, and wanted the LR Baggs 5.0 installed after discussing it with Andrew. It takes time to do things right and get that installed, and lo and behold, this is the first I've seen of it, in this vimeo.

Mahalo. Mahalo. Mahalo. I have a tweed Fender Deluxe 57 style tube amp sitting alone in my practice room just waiting for it's companion, this tenor. Thanks, Andrew.

Oh Steve I'm stoked for you! That is one awesome sounding Koaloha tenor! Of course Corey can make anything sound awesome :) Congrats!

Awesome. You're one of the coolest customers I've had the pleasure getting to know and I think this is gonna be a perfect addition to your arsenal. I shot some pics. I can email you, or check them out here-

koaloha-tenor-w-lr-baggs-pickup I really like this one but I want to make some final adjustment and it will go tomorrow. Get it on Friday for sure, woohoo, stoked for you too.

Thanks, all.

Well look at those photos. Oh, my goodness. (Grows lightheaded and sits down).

It is so keen. Appreciate greatly the time and effort, Andrew and the awesome staff in Haleiwa.

(Faints onto the floor)

In my experience (of spending thousands upon thousands of dollars these past three years or so on ukuleles) it's pretty tough to beat a KoAloha tenor- I have two of 'em. Enjoy.

Top Bottom