Reaction score
Lymana Custom Zero Fret Tenor

DSC_9285.jpg

DSC_9287.jpg

DSC_9350.jpg

DSC_9349.jpg

DSC_9335.jpg

Specifications:
Constructed of African mahogany back, and sides (stained), and an Engelmann spruce top, this custom piece also emphasizes a solid rosewood fretboard and bridge, an African mahogany neck with graphite bar, faux tortoise shell top and back binding with bone nut and saddle, rosewood faceplate with a wonderful mother-of-pearl shell inlay of ‘L’ on the headstock. Professional open-geared Gotoh UK-700 machine tuners are used for precise tuning and the uke also boasts a gorgeous sunburst finish which compliments the subtle color variation in the stained African mahogany wood.
It hasn't repairs or cracks. No dents, chips or dings.it is a NEW one,It is a ukulele with great sound,This is priced to sell at only $4,000 Now for all the details,PAYPAL only, thank you.
you can check this ukelele sound http://soundcloud.com/baanukulele/lymana-sunburst-zero-fret
same from this link,you may return within three days of receipt as long as they pay ALL Paypal and shipping fees. Note that the shipping is start at $35 but if you buy from here I'll give you a FREE shipping that's not mean i send it for you by free transfer it's mean that i can't discount more than the price that I set it before but I will pay shipping for you by EMS I'm sure that plus I will add insurance.The only shipping option is US Postal Service ground I'm willing to pay the full cost of the shipping, signature required, and only to a Paypal confirmed address and I'm sorry that I cannot ship to addresses not on your Paypal account for your protection and for me. I will have to carefully packed in the cases and double box for safe shipping boxing as described in the ad. If you have more questions, just PM me or Email- I loves questions
Thank you for your looking!

nathaniel

Last edited:
Minor thead hijack... I'd love to see you post your Island concert you've posted on FMM on this board. I bet you'll get lots of comments on that one. Raymond makes some really nice ukes.

I now return you back to the Lymana tenor thread....

Top Bottom