95.6 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_5140.jpg
    IMG_5140.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_5144.jpg
    IMG_5144.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Wow guys... a real beauty. Is there a video on the way? If I sell that epiphone bluesmaster I have listed, I will be extremely tempted to pick this up.

You guys have been building so many to order lately, it has been a while since you've done one on your own and listed here. Good luck with the sale.

Wow guys... a real beauty. Is there a video on the way? If I sell that epiphone bluesmaster I have listed, I will be extremely tempted to pick this up.

You guys have been building so many to order lately, it has been a while since you've done one on your own and listed here. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks jweities!.....We just strung it up. We will let it settle in for a day or two before we post a video.

Gorgeous looking uke Terry. I like that combination, maple for the upper end, cedar to mellow it.
That should sound as good as it looks.

Love it-full of contradictions: top and back woods and the friction tuners for the tenor scale.

Gorgeous looking uke Terry. I like that combination, maple for the upper end, cedar to mellow it.
That should sound as good as it looks.

Few more pics

Took a few more pics

Attachments

• DSCF0726.jpg
    DSCF0726.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF0728.jpg
    DSCF0728.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCF0729.jpg
    DSCF0729.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCF0732.jpg
    DSCF0732.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 42
Last pictures

Attachments

• DSCF0733.jpg
    DSCF0733.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF0735.jpg
    DSCF0735.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF0737.jpg
    DSCF0737.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 30
I like the northwest vibe, I have a bunch of those woods drying right now. Very nice looking uke, how do you like that combination for sound?

I like the northwest vibe, I have a bunch of those woods drying right now. Very nice looking uke, how do you like that combination for sound?

Thanks Philstix

It has a warm sweet sound. The cedar mellows the brightness of maple. I will post a sound sample early next week.

I have a Yairi Kanai that's cedar/maple and probably way over built and quite heavy. But that wood combo absolutely sings, and loudly, too. :)

Good luck with your sale, wish I could afford it. My UAS is in remission, I swear!

wow , what a beauty. I already have 2 nice tenors, one low G and one high g, an MP and a CR. I'd have to sell one to justify this. why are you making my life so hard.. I love maple. even the syrup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom