"I'll See You In My Dreams"

Superb as always my Tazzy friend

1924. music Isham Jones; lyrics Gus Kahn.

Just listened to it. So lovely! I'll see if i can learn this song and sing it to my hubby when he's away on a business trip :)

I've decided to subscribe to your channel and i think i've become a fan :D I would love to learn to play the uke the way you do (soooooooo cheerful and with lots of little cute bits in between strumming) and to sing with such pizzaz.

Ta so much!

Good lord, I thought you said pizzas!

Just listened to it. So lovely! I'll see if i can learn this song and sing it to my hubby when he's away on a business trip :)

I've decided to subscribe to your channel and i think i've become a fan :D I would love to learn to play the uke the way you do (soooooooo cheerful and with lots of little cute bits in between strumming) and to sing with such pizzaz.

Ta so much!

Loved your version Jon. I only know the Joe Brown version, one of the first tunes that got me into playing Uke. Oh how I wish I could sing!!

I particularly like this one, Jon, both the song and the performance. You have animated that Black Bear!

Superb as always my Tazzy friend
Many thanks spookey
dandy toe tapper......nice job!
cheers and thanks brother

Ta so much!
thankyou very much filipinouker, I very much enjoy your singing and playing too and subscribed to your channel after seeing you on the seasons contest. Blessings!
Excellent as usual...great way to start the morning!
thanks a lot Carrie
tasteful and sweet, brother.... just great, Jon.....
Many thanks Bill
Loved your version Jon. I only know the Joe Brown version, one of the first tunes that got me into playing Uke. Oh how I wish I could sing!!
cheers Leroy! Didn't know about the Joe Brown bash, I better go and check it out

Another great performance to add to your next album! Great job, Jon - I love the solo - That's just perfect strumming, pal!!
thanks so much John. Wish I could 'really' strum -those strokes you do - instead of just up and down...something to strive for I guess, but thankyou brother
I particularly like this one, Jon, both the song and the performance. You have animated that Black Bear!
thanks Ginny, yes, those strings have been great for it.
Especially good singing, Jon! Great song, fits you very well! :)
many thankyous Steffen and Miriam
Fabulous work Jon, loved it mate. That Black Bear is a cracker! it really has a sweet tone.
cheers Cam, mate it's a really interesting looking and very lovely uke, and those southcoast strings are brilliant. try them out

I love that song Jon, brings a tear to my eye the lyrics are so touching, Joe Brown played it in The George Harrison tribute concert and I have loved it ever since a great rendition of it m8 thanx for the vid

Top Bottom