Kanile'a Super Tenor Case?

Troubled Man

Reaction score
What are my choices for a case for my super tenor? It came in a deluxe baritone case and it does fit well as far as it won’t get damaged in transit, but…

I store my Ukuleles in their cases and every time I open this one it just looks like it is in the wrong case, it’s not too bad on the body, but the case is just too long.

Any thoughts or am I just being too fussy? :)

John

Attachments

• body.jpg
    body.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Headstock.jpg
    Headstock.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 44
  • In Case.jpg
    In Case.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 52
I'm sure you can get Ameritage to make you a custom case for it. But it'll cost you $$$. Your present case does look kinda long.

There is a baritone case that fits it better then that one on here a couple of months ago. I think it was in the marketplace for sale the case with the uke. I don't remember who it was tho. You might try a search on Kanilea Super Tenor and see if it pops up. I wouldn't bother with Ameritage it would cost half as much as the uke.
I can't blame you for wanting another case. If I was carrying it around in that case it would just piss me off.

Thanks for the answers, I had the same challenge with my Koaloha Pineapple Sunday and that fitted into a Ameritage Concert (found the solution on this forum :) ) I was hoping that there might be a similar stock solution, I'll start looking at the Mandolin cases and see how I get on, think the a custom Ameritage may be out of budget.

Thanks, I'll check out the Reunion Blues Case, looks a bit more than a gg bag, I'll try and find a UK dealer.

Cheers

John

Thanks all, just to close off this thread, here was the solution I wanted! It fits great in this Reunion Blues Tenor Case

Thanks again :D

John

ST in Reunion Blues.jpg

Top Bottom