Taking Betty Boop out to the ballgame

I love your use of Betty Boop cartoons for your songs! Before the Hays Office forced the Fleischers to "clean her up," Betty Boop cartoons were some of the most subersive things out there.

re Taking Betty Boop Out to the Ballgame ... holy crackers - I didn't think such a restricted theme would produce something this great - I shoulda known wee_ginga_yin would come up with something!

Brother, you are a genius.

+1 on that. Is it because his brain stays colder in Finland?

BTW---The Toronto Blue Jays won back-to-back World Series in 1992 and 1993. So, since the modern Series began in 1903, a non-American team has won two times.

I love your use of Betty Boop cartoons for your songs! Before the Hays Office forced the Fleischers to "clean her up," Betty Boop cartoons were some of the most subersive things out there.

Most of the Betty Boop videos are in the public domain and you can pick them up from archive.org

re Taking Betty Boop Out to the Ballgame ... holy crackers - I didn't think such a restricted theme would produce something this great - I shoulda known wee_ginga_yin would come up with something!

It was those funky horns. Mussels shoals session men are so hard to resist.

Brother, you are a genius.
It is such a fine line between being a genius and being demented.

+1 on that. Is it because his brain stays colder in Finland?
Hot heads need cool brains.

Top Bottom