WTB Mainland red cedar soprano used/ scratched

dismount

Reaction score
Looking to buy a red cedar soprano. Doesn't have to be perfect as long as it sounds good! Just missed the last ones that sold. Would like to give one a try. Thanks, Dismount (Phil)

Looking to buy a red cedar soprano. Doesn't have to be perfect as long as it sounds good! Just missed the last ones that sold. Would like to give one a try. Thanks, Dismount (Phil)

You can also give Mike a call direct at Mainland Ukulele's (812-988-6760). He sometimes has "seconds" or previously owned ukes that he can offer you a discount from retail. I bought red cedar pineapple from him a few months ago when I had a chance to go to his store & also bought a "Honeybee" a couple of years ago as well.. He'll pick out a really nice one, Tookta will set it up & you will get a great buy on a great instrument.

Mahalo!

Yep...love getting Mike's seconds - I've bought some that were seconds and was only able to find the tiniest of cosmetic imperfections - and I mean tiny, stuff I would neither have noticed nor been put out about if Mike or Tookta hadn't shown me the "blemish."

Top Bottom