Aquila String Video

Great video. I saw this on the new Ukes Down Under DVD.
Years ago there was similar short made showing the spaghetti harvest.

It is an urban legend! As an Italian core competency they really are extruded through a pasta machine with maccaroni for the C_string and Spaghetti/spaghettini for the others.

Great video. I saw this on the new Ukes Down Under DVD.
Years ago there was similar short made showing the spaghetti harvest.

"It's counterintuitive, but this is Italy." Precious, I laughed so hard I snorted! Then I saw the guy playing the barren lute after the poor string harvest and howled.

That was really a superb mockumentary!

John

Awesome, thanks for posting this.

Aloha Chuck,
Mahalo Nice to see finally what Mr Mimmo looks like..Wow all the time I was trying to cook my capellini to
the right doneness for strings...Aldente.... but always overcooked them, lucky I had some pomodoro sauce.
Now I will try the new beet capellini strings woo hoo thank you happy stgrummings MM

Great narration voice- South Iffrikan, English, and Italian.
I love it when companies do stuff like this.
Thanks for sharing Chuck

Anyone else notice that they are using ukulele shipping boxes to collect the strings? I'm sure you did!

Anyone else notice that they are using ukulele shipping boxes to collect the strings? I'm sure you did!

Wow, so the uke shipping boxes design was taken from the traditional Aquilla harvesting baskets? Cool

And I'm guessing that the new "Red Series" comes from ground rich in natural copper deposits? Or... from ground similar to the Red Clay of the Southern USA??

Excellent video, well played, Mimmo, well played.

Top Bottom