Across The Universe - Beatles Baritone Uke Cover

LOVE IT !!! You have such a great playing style. Excellent vocals as well. How are
you liking the baritone ? Am loving mine. Then again am loving my tenor as well.
This is such a fun song to do hmmmmmm may have to get an early start playing
today. hahahahahahah Please tell me that eventually the fingers harden up to play
minus pain.

This is my first ever baritone video! I just received this Ohana BK-10 last week from a forum member. I tried to get this song done last week as a bonus track for Season 32, but didn't have enough time... Hope you enjoy!

excellent, Eric - really dig the double vocals on the chorus and the harmony vox and lead ukulele sound great at the end. Sweetly done - one of my favorite Beatles tunes to play....

Have you heard the 'naked' version of 'Let It Be' they released a few years ago? They've taken the original tracks that were sent to Phil Spector for polishing and remastered them without all the Spectorization stuff added - makes the record sound like something new, especially this tune and 'The Long and Winding Road'..... I much prefer this tune with just the guitars and John's vocals - keeps it sweet and simple.....

Wow Eric you are very talented. I love your voice and playing. Great song. I guess you didn't need that beginner music I sent you. It was fun seeing my baritone being put to such good use.

LOVE IT !!! You have such a great playing style. Excellent vocals as well. How are
you liking the baritone ? Am loving mine. Then again am loving my tenor as well.
This is such a fun song to do hmmmmmm may have to get an early start playing
today. hahahahahahah Please tell me that eventually the fingers harden up to play
minus pain.

Thanks! I like it a lot! I've played guitar for many years so it was an easy transition. I hope the more you play the more your fingers will build up strength! :)

excellent, Eric - really dig the double vocals on the chorus and the harmony vox and lead ukulele sound great at the end. Sweetly done - one of my favorite Beatles tunes to play....

Have you heard the 'naked' version of 'Let It Be' they released a few years ago? They've taken the original tracks that were sent to Phil Spector for polishing and remastered them without all the Spectorization stuff added - makes the record sound like something new, especially this tune and 'The Long and Winding Road'..... I much prefer this tune with just the guitars and John's vocals - keeps it sweet and simple.....

Thanks Bill! I have the Naked version somewhere in a box. I loved it! Hearing those songs stripped down was like hearing those songs for the first time again. And they do sound better without all the Spector crap, IMO.

Great work on a great song!

Thanks a lot!

Wow Eric you are very talented. I love your voice and playing. Great song. I guess you didn't need that beginner music I sent you. It was fun seeing my baritone being put to such good use.

Thanks again Roxanne! I hope to make more videos with it. It has a real nice mellow tone. But I'm still new to baritone, so I do appreciate the music you sent!

This is perfect innit?

Aw shucks Dave!

This is just wonderful. You sound great. You should post this as a late bonus to Season 32.

Thanks Myrna!

Great job!! Love the song and the Beatles.

Thank you Mark!

This is my first ever baritone video! I just received this Ohana BK-10 last week from a forum member. I tried to get this song done last week as a bonus track for Season 32, but didn't have enough time... Hope you enjoy!

That was GREAT!!!

Top Bottom