Ken Middleton mp3?

nix

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a place online to purchase Ken Middleton mp3s? I would love to be able to listen to some of his celtic music while driving to work in the morning. If there aren't any mp3s available, does anyone know if he sells CDs? I couldn't find any on his site.

Thank You,

Nix

http://www.video2mp3.net/

Free, nix. Works like a charm. If a performer has a CD (Brittni, Kalei, Jake, Kimo, etc) I buy the mp3 album.

If they do not, and I like their online "stuff", I have whole libraries of their music that I enjoy (Seeso, RussBuss, Erivel, etc.--outstanding!).

Some have both, such as Bosko & Honey, so I purchased their CD (which is superb!) and converted some of their exceptional online videos to mp3. Another example is the incomparable Sophie Madeleine -- bought her two Cds, but who could pass up these videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGkSXcguRQM

I agree, Ken is the bee's knees. If he has no CD yet, we can enjoy his music as such.

Last edited:
Thanks for your advice both about the YouTube converter and contacting him directly. I know he frequents the boards and I have his email address from when I bought some of the Living Water Strings. I posted to the boards before contacting him in the hopes that there were mp3s I could buy and that I had just somehow missed the links. I'll send him an email.

Nix

Hi Nix. I am flattered that you would want to listen to my music I thank you for the compliment.

I am afraid that I have no plans to make a CD of my music. I may do in the future, but I doubt it. I am far more interested in writing music. I also am having a lot of success giving ukulele workshops at various festivals and special events. I enjoy the more direct contact with other uke players.

There are a lot of ukulele CDs out there at the moment and mine would be one amongst many. In any case, at present, I am finding it quite difficult to keep up with orders for my Living Water Strings, and I am doing this alongside my regular job working for Ohana. So, I'm very sorry, no CD is likely.

I do not have a problem with people taking MP3s from my online videos. In fact, I encourage people who buy my books to watch and listen to the the recordings. Downloading the MP3s is a good way of becoming acquainted with the arrangement. It is not something that I have control over anyway. The easiest way of doing it is to obtain a free plugin for your browser.

Thanks again for the interest you have shown in my music.

Good answer, Ken.
However, you could make an mp3 album, and sell it through amazon, iTunes and the like. That's what I do, I gave up on CDs...too expensive to make, and too difficult to store and mail all over... Downloads are better to make for 'poor' musicians. They are available worldwide and so unbelievably less expensive to produce than CDs. So if you ever make it into a studio, I would download your album!

Good answer, Ken.
However, you could make an mp3 album, and sell it through amazon, iTunes and the like. That's what I do, I gave up on CDs...too expensive to make, and too difficult to store and mail all over... Downloads are better to make for 'poor' musicians. They are available worldwide and so unbelievably less expensive to produce than CDs. So if you ever make it into a studio, I would download your album!

You may be right. I will look into it. At the moment though, it is difficult to find time to get it organised. I have 3 eBooks that need to be finished. All the travelling I have to do makes it difficult too. The other problem is that I have this terrible attitude to practice. I like to try and get it right first time. To create an album, I would actually have to work to record the tunes correctly.

Top Bottom