for those of you who don't Season.....

Nice one, 23skidoo! It has a haunting, and wistful, quality to it.

Nice treatment of a classic Bill, why to do those final notes always give us a hard time? It's just not fair!

thanks, Campbell - yep, that's usually the sort of thing that would make me turn off the camera and start over, but I was sort of making this up as I went along - that's why it fades in.....just kept playing and noodling till I got through the tune..... I don't think I could have come up with that ending again, or anything close to it, so the clam stays, lol..... I hate it when that happens - I was so surprised by how much I liked what I was playing, that I stopped 'playing' and started listening - as soon as I do that, I usually make a mistake.....

Sounds more like an electric uke. But it sounds great. Rock on man !

thanks Fred - yep, plugged into the amp for this one..... as a guitarist, sometimes I want a little more sustain than the acoustic ukulele offers - amplified reverb helps and just seemed like a cool sound for this tune.....

"I was so surprised by how much I liked what I was playing, that I stopped 'playing' and started listening - as soon as I do that, I usually make a mistake....."

I would call that feedback.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom