On A Slow Boat To China

Magnifico !!!! as ever, love every thing you do, and you always have costumes or props that fit your songs. Loved your uke playing it sounded so nice, what make of uke do you have if it is ok to ask ? great vocals as always and loved the Ubass to, you guys play so well together, many thanks for sharing and love all that you do, best regards from me :)

excellent stuff, guys - especially fine bass, Steffen.... love the uptempo, jumpin vibe!

Thank you, we thought there are already enough slow versions of the song and we had fun playing it fast.

Magnifico !!!! as ever, love every thing you do, and you always have costumes or props that fit your songs. Loved your uke playing it sounded so nice, what make of uke do you have if it is ok to ask ? great vocals as always and loved the Ubass to, you guys play so well together, many thanks for sharing and love all that you do, best regards from me :)

Thank you very much for your kind words, Daveey. The uke is a white label Kamaka concert, about 1970, I bought it a few months ago at ebay and I'm really happy with that uke. I guess Thesillydave also plays one of these ukes. It has this remarkable and pretty head. :)

So much fun guys. Another one brought to you by the King and Queen of Smooth... :cool:

Nice job, I like the rendition.
The white strings on the dark bass and dark shirt make it look like the bass is just strings, cool effect.

Nice job, I like the rendition.
The white strings on the dark bass and dark shirt make it look like the bass is just strings, cool effect.

Thank you, Sailinguke!
Wow, you got an impressive collection of ukes! :)

Top Bottom