Did Anyone Watch the David Letterman show tonight

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Singer LP(LauraPergolizzi) played a Martin Concert ukulele and sang..
with her group tonight 10/3/12. I wish I could post a link but I do not know how..anybody knows how too.. thank you..I think she used chords like G, C, Em etc..:)

Last edited:
I could not find the clip on Letterman's site and the full episode from last night is not loading for me right now. "The requested video could not be loaded."

last time i watched TV was in 1987

She's very talented indeed!

Looks like the Martin has a pick-up?

I work at a CBS Television station and I record the Letterman show everyday for later On Air playback, last night as I was segmenting the show, I saw the Ukulele and kept rewinding and pausing the segment to see what kind of uke it was!

David Letterman seemed to really enjoy the song!

I can't wait until Jake Shimabukuro appears on the show one day!...

Last edited:
Very cool. Thanks for posting this.

Hey Stan... go to sleep!

OR post last night :)

Good to hear from you Bro!

keep uke'in',

will you be getting a KoAlana from MGM?

I'd like to, but I'll need to somehow free up (beg, borrow, or win) the $350 or so to get one! :)

Hey Stan... go to sleep!

OR post last night :)

Good to hear from you Bro!

keep uke'in',

will you be getting a KoAlana from MGM?

I'd like to, but I'll need to somehow free up (beg, borrow, or win) the $350 or so to get one! :)
Aloha Unko Rod,
sicky boy again with my throat infection...cannot sleep, burning up...yes I want one of those fo shua.. wouldn't mind trying one now..Nice to hear from you....take care too..

LP and "Into The Wild" got a big boost several months ago when the song was featured in this CitiBank television ad.

Thanks, Stan, for posting about her appearance on Letterman.

LP's manager: "Okay Laura, you've got a great voice and wonderful songs but let's talk about your look. For that star quality, I think you just need you to look a little more like Edward Scissorhands..."

(no offense, but really)

HAHAHahahah- i was trying to come up with a funny observation, but you nailed it.

She has listened to way to much Neko Case though

Last edited:
Top Bottom