Pono Baritone All Mahogany w/ deluxe hard case

krstringrepair

Reaction score
Hi, I have several Pono Baritone ukes for sale that I will be posting here. I ran the finishing and repair departments at Ko'olau for many years and have bought a number of instruments that I am setting up, repairing when needed and mainly selling through Ebay. I introduced myself on the chat rooms here and a UU member suggested I post some here for sale as well.

This Uke is a gloss finish all mahogany baritone that has just received a fret job, neck adjustment and new strings. This uke will come with a deluxe hardshell case and extra strings. This is a discontinued PB model and features a truss rod, closed back Grover tuners with ebony buttons, ebony fingerboard, binding, bridge and headstock overlay. There are a few minor scratches here and there but nothing major or structural.

I am asking $300

Attachments

• IMG_2912.jpg
    IMG_2912.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_2913.jpg
    IMG_2913.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2914.jpg
    IMG_2914.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2915.jpg
    IMG_2915.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2916.jpg
    IMG_2916.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 83
Won't go wrong w/a uke from Kilin - the bari & 6-string I bought from him off eBay are perfectly setup! Great deal!

Ooh, I like this older model! If I didn't just buy a MBD from him Friday night on eBay I'd have bought this one on the spot! I like the rosette, especially. :)

I have this same model, and they are stunning looking and sounding baris. lots of bang for the buck. the dark binding really compliments the mahog, and the finish makes the wood, at least on mine, glow.

Top Bottom