PDA

View Full Version : New song idea, what do you think?

artist9966
10-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Here it is, comments would be greatly appreciated (:
http://soundcloud.com/officialfrank-1/ukulele

joshmr
10-28-2012, 05:50 AM
I like the uke riff. Maybe you could tone down the drum tracks, they kind of drown out the uke playing.

Cornfield
11-01-2012, 03:02 AM
Yes, please squash the automatic rhythm gadget. There seems to be some conflict between the guitar and uke at times. I'm not sure you intended that but it added interest.

Barbablanca
11-01-2012, 06:49 AM
I'm also of the "lose the drums" faction. They are far too busy, far too dominant and IMHO don't actually match the laid back melody. In addition, you have managed to create a timeless quality with the Uke and the solo doodling that is then brought screaming into the 21st Century by the IMHO "unsubtle" percussion track.

If you upload a copy of this without the drums, please inform me, as I would give it another listen and even see if I could come up with a vocal track and some lyrics. Keep creating! - Berni (Barbablanca)

Monami
03-04-2013, 10:44 AM
I think I hear what you're trying to go for, and I really like it :) I agree with losing the drums and getting the guitar and ukulele to agree with each other better, but I hope you keep working on this song! Thanks for sharing :)

doracooper
08-23-2013, 05:17 AM
Love it, you're good!!! <3