It has begun!

Raygf

Reaction score
:smileybounce:

I got an email from Gordon today. My tenor build has started. Now the real waiting begins. Come on October 31.

Sunflow'rs waitin' for the sunshine
Violets just waitin' for dew
Bees just waitin' for honey
And, honey, -- I'm just waitin' for you.

Last edited:
Many sleepless nights due to excitement on the way me thinks. That is a feeling I'm dreaming of. Have fun with the process, waiting for each stage to be completed. Then the god awful wait as it leaves the myamoe workshop and makes it way to you. Can't wait to see pictures once it's done

Aloha Ray,
woo hoo congratulations....thank you for sharing..looks like it will be another winner..You must be all excited...

Oh yay! That website log is so cool! I'm waiting for a custom too, and it's an exciting, nerve wracking time. Please let us know when it arrives and post lots of pictures! I like the specs for yours.

Great choice of woods!

And I'd never heard that HW song before -- it's fantastic. Thanks for that!

Oh yay! That website log is so cool! I'm waiting for a custom too, and it's an exciting, nerve wracking time. Please let us know when it arrives and post lots of pictures! I like the specs for yours.

I will post pictures and video when it arrives. It is very exciting. I've been following the post for your custom. Very sweet Natalie. Can't wait to hear it.

Great choice of woods!

And I'd never heard that HW song before -- it's fantastic. Thanks for that!

Thanks.

My dad had a bunch of the Luke the Drifter 78s that we listened to growing up. They were real gems.

Walnut looks great, I bet it's going to be a long weekend.

Ray, it looks sweet as heck! I own a sinker redwood on walnut MP Custom and I can vouch for its beauty and sound. Yours should be similar. Mya moe is magical. Cheers!

Very nice. Congrats. Have just sat out three months waiting myself and am now expecting a package any day

Congratulations - would be wonderful to be waiting for the magic
to happen and knowing that time is right around the corner.

Top Bottom