Ukulele players dead or alive ?

Wongo

Reaction score
Just a little game to play, much like the "who would you have to a dinner party game" except for this game, you get to choose 3 ukulele players that you would have for your dream jam session. They can be dead or alive, well known or not. What sort of music would you play together? Where would you be.
As an example
Mine would be jake shimabukuro, aldrine guerrero and my brother in law Jack. We would play modern chart music then make up some original songs. while sitting at the feet of a giant Easter island head on Easter island. With the stars in the sky and only a fire for light.
That's my dream. :iwant:
Now for yours. Have fun

Cliff Edwards, Lil' Rev, Azo Bell...my place, summer evening on the verandah, couple of beers...except we'd have to hide the booze from Ike. :p We'd be playin old time folk and old school jazz, and listening to Ike sing the stars out of the sky.

Liliuokalani, IZ, Taimane an hour before sunset with BBQ going and campfire on Niihau. Playing Hawaii 78 and then whatever comes next is all good.

George Harrison, George Formby, Israel Kamakawiwoʻole.

I'd mix those styles up a bit. :)

Jon Duncan (aka Eugene Ukulele), Gus, and Fin (i.e. GUGUG on YouTube) - any relaxed setting - if the four of us didn't hit it off and have a good if somewhat crazy time I'd be surprised! (Actually, talent wise I'd kind of be sucking hind...well...you know what I mean...but I think I'd still have a great time!)

Not that I'd turn down a "date" with Jake and James and Tamaine, of course :)

JOhn

Jon Duncan (aka Eugene Ukulele), Gus, and Fin (i.e. GUGUG on YouTube) - any relaxed setting - if the four of us didn't hit it off and have a good if somewhat crazy time I'd be surprised! (Actually, talent wise I'd kind of be sucking hind...well...you know what I mean...but I think I'd still have a great time!)

Not that I'd turn down a "date" with Jake and James and Tamaine, of course :)

JOhn

Eugene would be a great one but he would have to promise his kazoo lol
Some great ideas so far

On the other hand, Raiatea Helm, Brittni Paiva, and Siany Kummer would make my year...

Ledward Kaapana, Jake, and Aldrine :)

Top Bottom