Better Sound and now you can see my Kamaka HF-3

lambchop

Reaction score
Another take of Bei Mir Bist Du Schon, a little better sound quality and now you can see the Kamaka HF-3. Cool koa pattern, huh?

Another take of Bei Mir Bist Du Schon, a little better sound quality and now you can see the Kamaka HF-3. Cool koa pattern, huh?

I love the playing and singing! I can't listen to this song without thinking of the author Jean Shepherd (whose semi-autobiographical stories were the basis of the film "A Christmas Story," which he also narrated), who once said that when he was a kid he thought the song was "The Bear Missed The Train." I didn't get a good look at the grain on your Kamaka, although it sounds like a sweet one.

I love the playing and singing! I can't listen to this song without thinking of the author Jean Shepherd (whose semi-autobiographical stories were the basis of the film "A Christmas Story," which he also narrated), who once said that when he was a kid he thought the song was "The Bear Missed The Train." I didn't get a good look at the grain on your Kamaka, although it sounds like a sweet one.

That's fuunny. Thanks for the kind words. The wood has a diagonal grain front and back, very well book-matched. Got it from Hawaii Music Supply - Andrew rules!

Top Bottom