PDA

View Full Version : FS: Mya-Moe Mango Concert Tradition

mkatz
10-06-2012, 07:49 AM
SOLD

For sale is a Mya-Moe Mango Concert Tradition #194. This is the first of several Mya-Moe's that I purchased and fell in love with. It is a beautifully patterned mango that sounds and plays great like all of their ukes. It is in as new condition and comes with a hard shell case and is set up with low G fluorocarbon strings.

A new Concert Tradition is $900 and a seven month wait. You can have this one now for $750 + shipping.

Please contact me directly at mkatz@pfsllc.com

Neal
10-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Pics of the entire uke would be helpful to those making a decision. Headstock and back with tuners. Just an FYI, I'm not in the market.

rem50
10-06-2012, 03:43 PM
can I just say I am so jealous? That is so gorgeous. Mya moe is top on my wish list. I think my concert sceptre was getting nervous that I might sell it!

mkatz
10-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Pics of the entire uke would be helpful to those making a decision. Headstock and back with tuners. Just an FYI, I'm not in the market.

Thanks Neal, you are right.

Mitch

ksiegel
10-06-2012, 11:20 PM
Thank you for finally selling this, Mitch. My resolve was weakening! (And only the lack of cash in my Uke Savings Fund kept me from making an offer this time!)

-Kurt

mkatz
10-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Thank you for finally selling this, Mitch. My resolve was weakening! (And only the lack of cash in my Uke Savings Fund kept me from making an offer this time!)

-Kurt

Hey Kurt, this one sold on the Flea Market Forum the same day as I posted it. The soprano took a little over a week.

Mitch