FS: Mya-Moe Mango Concert Tradition

mkatz

Reaction score
FS: Mya-Moe Mango Concert Tradition ** SOLD **

SOLD

For sale is a Mya-Moe Mango Concert Tradition #194. This is the first of several Mya-Moe's that I purchased and fell in love with. It is a beautifully patterned mango that sounds and plays great like all of their ukes. It is in as new condition and comes with a hard shell case and is set up with low G fluorocarbon strings.

A new Concert Tradition is $900 and a seven month wait. You can have this one now for $750 + shipping.

Please contact me directly at mkatz@pfsllc.com

Mya-Moe Concert Tradition.jpg194Shoulder.jpg194Back.jpg

Last edited:
Pics of the entire uke would be helpful to those making a decision. Headstock and back with tuners. Just an FYI, I'm not in the market.

can I just say I am so jealous? That is so gorgeous. Mya moe is top on my wish list. I think my concert sceptre was getting nervous that I might sell it!

Thank you for finally selling this, Mitch. My resolve was weakening! (And only the lack of cash in my Uke Savings Fund kept me from making an offer this time!)

-Kurt​

Thank you for finally selling this, Mitch. My resolve was weakening! (And only the lack of cash in my Uke Savings Fund kept me from making an offer this time!)

-Kurt​

Hey Kurt, this one sold on the Flea Market Forum the same day as I posted it. The soprano took a little over a week.

Mitch

Top Bottom