Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain

Saw then maybe 4 years ago. They were FANTASTIC!! Enjoy and post a review!!

saw them a coupla months ago, they were fantastic

Never seen them live but their videos are great. Have a good time at the show.

I don't go to a lot of concerts, but I would love to go see them, if they ever swung by my way.

words of advice, if you are going to take part in the audience participation be prepared coz they don't hang about, it comes and goes in the blink of an eye and if you miss your cue you will miss the piece, you have been warned, oh and hang about in the foyer after the concert because they normally come out to meet their audience, i left straight after the concert and missed meeting them and having some pics taken

My wife, son, and I will be at the UOGB show at Strathmore (in Maryland) on the 20th as well. Thanks for the warning about being ready for the audience participation piece -- we've been practicing.

I doubt I will bring mine since it isn't even here yet, but thanks for the heads up about meeting them. Can a camera be brought in for after the concert? I guess my iPhone would suffice.

I'm going to see them when they come to Floriduh!

Enjoy! They're great.

I'm gonna be at that one!

Pondoro,
Have you heard if we can bring our ukes? I emailed the UOGB (see previous posts) and they said no. But, then others here seem to think we could. I called the box office. They claimed they would inquire about it and then call me back. Of course,.....no call back. Are you bringing your uke?

Top Bottom