Featuring my Lanikai

lambchop

Reaction score
Am I in a prolicific period or what? Webcam makes it so much easier to do this stuff. This is an original song I wrote and have always been proud of - called "Miracle." Let me know what you think, please...

Mike

put em over on the vids board lambchop...that's where all us youtube junkies hang out!!!! :p This is fab by the way mate :) Love the melody and a real sweet change into the bridge. And Amen to the beautiful sentiments, though I don't so much believe in my own strength, but the One who gives me strength...credit where credit's due he he. In any case, it's a GREAT song mate, well done
:cheers:

put em over on the vids board lambchop...that's where all us youtube junkies hang out!!!! :p This is fab by the way mate :) Love the melody and a real sweet change into the bridge. And Amen to the beautiful sentiments, though I don't so much believe in my own strength, but the One who gives me strength...credit where credit's due he he. In any case, it's a GREAT song mate, well done
:cheers:

Thanks - oh, you're right, it is all due to G-d. By the way, I don't have as much belief in my own strength as I say in the song (easier to write it than live it) but I am trying to say that since we are all miracles, we should believe that whatever we face, whatever we have to do, we have already gotten the greatest gift already and, as you so perfectly note, that gift is not due to us. It's more about using the gift and each year I get older I hope I realzie that a bit more. Thank you so much for your response, as it gets me thinking about this and how the message is taken and maybe with a little more work I can convey the thing I on which you and I are in full agreement. Thanks!

Top Bottom