Just had lunch with Aldrine!

The Big Kahuna

Reaction score
Ok, when I say "had lunch", what I mean is, he happened to be in Quiznos at the same time as my wife & I, and had no idea who I was until I introduced myself as he was leaving.

As smiley and charming in real life as he is in his videos.

And if you happen to read this, Aldrine, I'm going to hold you to your promise to tour England!

BK, I thought it was well established from your other thread that Aldrine was avoiding you like the Bubonic plague.

Ok, when I say "had lunch", what I mean is, he happened to be in Quiznos at the same time as my wife & I, and had no idea who I was until I introduced myself as he was leaving.

As smiley and charming in real life as he is in his videos.

And if you happen to read this, Aldrine, I'm going to hold you to your promise to tour England!

Last edited:
Aldrine is the nicest guy in the world! HANDS DOWN!!! Just... awesome!!! So glad you got to meet him! I get to see him once a year at NAMM and it is just awesome! He made me feel like a long lost friend from the first moment I met him!

Great story. Guess you were meant to cross paths.

I just love people like Aldrine. Never meet a stranger... I'd like to meet him someday...

Im going to his show in Denver on Friday, hopefully ill get to meet him after. Have him sign his album or something. Frame it haha, hope that's not to obsessive.

I too once "happened" to run-into my ex at a Quiznos...
... and a laundromat, library, and cleaners.
Police told me to stop it.

Top Bottom