LAND'S END - an improv

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
On holiday in Cornwall last week. Our cottage was perched high on the cliffs very close to Land's End. Recorded this. It was windy and the sound isn't great. However, I will work on this one.

well done mate

Very nice and soulful. Actually,reminded me a little of some blues. Well done.

Very nice and soulful. Actually,reminded me a little of some blues. Well done.

I like playing blues.

I don't think the sound of the wind detracts from the video at all! Once again, the perfect marriage of music and setting.

No, the wind noise is just irritating. Otherwise it would be a pretty clean recording.

Just beautiful, such a relaxing place too!

Thanks. It has always been my policy to play things as slowly as is suitable, not as fast. One of the things I admire about the great conductors of the past was whether they were daring enough to play a famous symphony slower than expected.

Wow Ken...beautiful song at a beautiful location!!!!
Really enjoyed it, thanks!!

Nice one Ken. Lovely weather you had too, helped to keep the piece uplifting, I'm guessing. I especially liked the other direction the piece took about two minutes in for a few bars (effectively a middle eight?)

Wow Ken...beautiful song at a beautiful location!!!!
Really enjoyed it, thanks!!

Yes, we really enjoyed our holiday on the end of England.

Nice one Ken. Lovely weather you had too, helped to keep the piece uplifting, I'm guessing. I especially liked the other direction the piece took about two minutes in for a few bars (effectively a middle eight?)

Thanks for the comment. i was quite pleased with that bit too. I have to work on this tune yet and get it up to performance standard. I'll keep that bit in though.

Top Bottom