PDA

View Full Version : Ukulele underground

Normagal
10-08-2012, 03:02 AM
Is it worthwhile to pay to join this? I don't understand the difference between paid access and free access. I've been looking at many different lessons and sources. It's kind oF hard to know which ones to use.

vanflynn
10-08-2012, 04:47 AM
You get access to some great structured lessons. They have a $15 for one month option to try it out.

ukeeku
10-08-2012, 04:50 AM
In the forum part, the UU VIP thing is a way for people to say thank you for such an awesome place to hang out.
All we get is an extra area on the forum that we can see. Nothing huge, OH and a nice little badge.

sukie
10-08-2012, 07:05 AM
In the forum part, the UU VIP thing is a way for people to say thank you for such an awesome place to hang out.
All we get is an extra area on the forum that we can see. Nothing huge, OH and a nice little badge.

You got a badge???

Skitzic
10-08-2012, 07:08 AM
You got a badge???

Underneath your username. You have one too. :)

OP, what paid part are you talking about? UUVIP or UU+? The VIP is what ukeeku said, it's just a way to give back a bit. UU+ gives you more structured video lessons.

fitncrafty
10-08-2012, 07:15 AM
Underneath your username. You have one too. :)

OP, what paid part are you talking about? UUVIP or UU+? The VIP is what ukeeku said, it's just a way to give back a bit. UU+ gives you more structured video lessons.

The VIP is a way to support the forums and help defray costs of keeping the forums and website running. THe UU plus membership doesn't give you VIP status but it is also a way of supporting the website as well as access to lots and lots of lessons from beginners to advanced. Theory, blues etc.. For the money its fantastic. Good luck.

sukie
10-08-2012, 08:35 AM
Underneath your username. You have one too. :) .

Not to hijack --

Oh! I thought maybe it was a nice shiny "badge". Yep. I have a badge.

Back on topic --

What Skitzic said.

kaizersoza
10-08-2012, 10:39 AM
I joined UU+ a week or so ago and to be honest it is excellent value for money, I am still on 101 and already learned things that I wouldn't have, had I not joined and I have been playing since June 2011, it costs $15 a month and you can cancel anytime you want to, but where the hell are you going to learn all this stuff for that price anywhere in the known world, so go on Normagal treat yourself and become a better player

CasanovaGuy
10-08-2012, 03:03 PM
I not planning on getting UU+ or a UUvip status, but based on what I've seen, UU+ is a very good investment. And this is coming from a 10 year ukulele player xD